Welcome To Home Learning From Birth

Welcome To Home Learning From Birth

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bottle & Lid matching

I had been collecting all my little containers that had tiny lids like the samples you get in hotels or little eye creams. After i washed them all thoroughly i put them in a basket and waited for Tara to notice them on her shelf We placed them into rows of lids and bottles and then she chose a bottle and had to find the matching lid. This activity is self correcting and also helps with those fine motor skills

4 comments:

  1. I'm a brazilian mom and I loved this idea. And only after I recommended this post in my blog that I realized that you had asked to let you know first. I'm sorry. Do you mind if I recommend other posts from now on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maria!! So glad to meet you, of course your welcome to recommend my posts and thank you :)


      Delete
  2. I lile this idea.i apply this idea in my classrom.I ask for permission share this idea in my blog.i hope not problem for you.

    ReplyDelete