Snow globes were an activity i had been keeping up my sleeve until winter so last week hit the middle of a very frosty winter here in Sydney so we set about to make our first snow globes.
Tara searched the house for two plastic objects that would fit into the lid of a jar easily. I used superglue to secure them inside the lid. The fairy needed a platform to raise her up so she was visible in the jar so i used plasticine. We waited 24 hours to let them dry.
In the glass jar we filled it with cool boiled water and added a splash of glycerol. If you don't have glycerol you can use clear washing up detergent or baby oil. This will help the glitter and sequence fall gently down.