Welcome To Home Learning From Birth

Welcome To Home Learning From Birth

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Basketball hoops

This week was Tara's uncle's birthday who is a basketball lover so we made him a basketball card but I'm sure any sport loving child would love playing this game of basketball and its a quick one to set up!

All that is required is a kitchen paper roll(they are a bit firmer and smaller than a toilet roll) and a print out of a basketball hoop. I just googled basketball hoop and there are plenty. I got Tara to mix some red and yellow paint and asked her what colour it may turn and we got a lovely orange colour ready to stamp out some balls with.
She dipped the end in the paint and started to stamp the circles on the page. I challenged her to try and score a goal in the net. Lots of fun for a rainy day!





1 comment:

  1. LOL - I looked everywhere too for this activity with no luck! I am glad you went with it on your own! Well done:)

    ReplyDelete